Saturday, May 28, 2011

Summer is on it's way! Hey do not look at me like that you douche!

Lately I have been trying to post more. So I will. Here it goes. Opening up to the world. Whoo. Ok so School is almost up which is like great! High school is coming for me! But 4 exams next week means ew. My first ever concert is coming up. Which is great! So fucking excited. I mean Panic! at the Disco. They rox my sox. Beach parrty today which is cool. Gonna tan in the California sun!!!!!! BTW I live in CA cool huh?
But in other news I was working on my school play ( wait forgot to mention I got female lead! Tell you guys about that later.) and my guyfriend( just friends!) started suggesting swordfights and dragons. So now I turn into a ninja dragon and swordfight with him. Epic friend? I think so.
So Izzy is logging off and I finally got a pic of me on here! see ya later luv Izzy

2 comments: