Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Life=Music

Music! I just am obsessed! I mean who isnt? Its pretty great especially Panic! at the Disco. fun. is great to! Anyway lately I have been designing shirts! I might post a link or two here see if anyone wants to buy? If one is intresed please just comment! lol not like anyone follows this blog anyway..........

In other news My research Paper is finished after much toil and sweat. PS this thing took 2 weeks!
Im just glad its done! 15 pages of torture..................Also in the school section Im writing a play! Im the main girl character :) ooh la la and theres a romantic scene <3 2 bad I didnt get put with the guy I have a crush on :( but thas ok. I guess :\

In love with Brendon Urie still........... Hes pretty boss.  I mean he plays like 7 instruments! Talent!
Excited about my first concert ever still! Only like 1 month away!!!!!!!!1 AH i totally wana meet brendon when Im there!

Well that concludes it for now! Ill post any intresting things that might happen!
Until then this is Izzy signing off <3

No comments:

Post a Comment